An embedded IPC is a ruggedized and enhanced industrial computer that can operate reliably in an industrial environment as an industrial controller. In layman's terms, an embedded industrial computer is a compact computer specially designed for industrial sites.
It can operate reliably in industrial environments as an industrial controller. Common embedded industrial computers include box PCs and fanless industrial computers.
The embedded industrial computer has reliable performance, fanless structure, small size and low price, and is increasingly widely used in industrial computer applications.
Especially in recent years, with the development of embedded technology, the embedded industrial computer is also developing rapidly, and it is quickly applied to various fields and occupies an increasingly important position.
(1) The industrial embedded box PC adopts an all-metal industrial chassis that meets the "EIA" standard, which enhances the ability to resist electromagnetic interference.
(2) There is no fan in the chassis, and the heat dissipation depends on the chassis.
(3) The industrial embedded box PC is equipped with a highly reliable industrial power supply, and has overvoltage and overcurrent protection.
(4) The industrial embedded box PC has the function of self-diagnosis.
(5) There is a "watchdog" timer, which automatically resets without manual intervention when it crashes due to a fault.
(6) The industrial embedded box PC facilitates the scheduling and operation of multitasking.
First of all, the position of the industrial PC embedded in the entire measurement and control system is often at the front end. Embedded industrial computers are beyond the reach of ordinary industrial computers in terms of computing power, software resources, and database support.
Secondly, in the construction of large-scale systems, the system expansion capabilities and network communication capabilities of embedded box PCs are also difficult to replace by ordinary industrial computers.
In addition, in the fields of visual design, process monitoring, data statistics, scientific computing, prototype simulation design, and in-loop simulation, embedded industrial computers have inherent advantages.
Embedded industrial computers can be flexibly used in harsh environments such as temperature and space, including automotive, retail, monitoring, electronic billboards, factory control and other industrial computer application markets that require low-power systems.
The industrial display supplier Shenzhen Geshem Technology is one of the most professional designers and manufacturers of industrial panel PCs, embedded chassis, military laptops, rugged panel PCs and industrial displays. Welcome to inquire us.